Monday, September 19, 2005

Incase you didn't know...

Since it seems like lists are the things of champions, even Mr. Macmillan I thought I would share some of my top things with you in the episode of Think-Pad.

Favorite Current CD: From Under Cork Tree - Fallout Boy
Holy crap, if you have this CD in your collection then you are probably like Brewer and I and can't get enough of it!! It is so unbelievably catchy and the lyrics are so well written. If you don't own, haven't downloaded or borrowed this album yet, do so. It's definitely making a bid for my album of the year.

Favorite Live Album: Any Given Thursday - John Mayer
I listen to this album or a portion of it twice a week. What's even more incredible is that the live DVD of this concert is even better. If you ever watch it check out the facial expressions by John, you can tell he's definitely feeling every note that he plays.

Favorite Mellow Album: Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
Ever since I first heard her sing on a trip to Graham Perry's wedding with the Brewers, I had to but the CD...and I did on the same trip. I haven't been able to stop listening to it since, putting it in when I go to sleep or even night time driving. This could prove to be dangerous however...if you're tired.

Favorite New Hobby: Fish
Brewer you will be glad to know that I have entered into the world that is fish. I bought a 10 gallon tank yesterday and have 10 Neon Tetra, an algae eater and a puffer. Definitely more fish to come too. It's fun and soothing watching them swim around while I sit here at my desk...oh how I wish my memory span was only 3 seconds. (If you have any suggestions for fish to get please share.)

Least Favorite Thing to Do: Format my CPU Twice in Three Days
Thanks Microsoft.

Favorite New Toy (On it's way): Apple's Nano iPod
Need I say more? The only question is should I get it in Black or White?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jon, i feel honored to have been mentioned so many times in a single blog. it simply means that we're soul mates. or at least good friends. or maybe we were non-identical twins that were separated at birth and just have a lot of similar interests. and are oddly a few years apart in age.

and i hope your fish tank flourishes a'plenty. another fun addition are those crazy little frogs that live underwater, or a newt! then again, i've had those things so many times and they always find the same demise--getting sucked into the filter. hmmm.

Sween said...

Ahhh, Scholar! Perhaps you should get some Coke to put in your fish tank... I don't know... it's Worth a try. In any Case, lists ARE a good thing, I don't know what the Holy Roman Empire would do without them!

Robert Melvin McMillian
(I'm using Ryan Sweeney's username)

Sween said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.