Sunday, September 04, 2005

Changes...

So what do you think? I know that the changes are minimal for right now but hopefully there were be more in the near future as I expand my HTML understanding. Give me some feedback.

The Redwood forest, man those trees are big! I believe that beyond and shadow of a doubt Redwood National Park could be the top National Park in North America. Ranging from ocean front to thick, luscious forest the scenery is simply unbelievable! It’s worth going out West just by itself. The pictures below are of me and my team in the park with the world’s largest tree (don’t mind the crotch shot), also we got to “drive” through a tree too. The Redwood National Park is on the famous highway 101 in California…most beautiful drive ever!

Classes start on Wednesday so hopefully that won’t affect my posting frequency too much. That is, as long as I can find quality things to blog about too…why is that so hard?

2 comments:

Billings said...

Well Meeks, as far as I can tell it must be a Mac thing. Both Mozilla and IE seem fine on my CPU. If anyone else has problems with that please let me know!!

Lynne Howard said...

hey jon! remember me? it's Lynne from IWU! we were together at the North MI camp!! "I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm' alive, I'm alive....!" How are you guys doing?!?! EH?! well i'll talk to you later. have a good day!
-Lynne (annelynne.blogspot.com)