Thursday, September 15, 2005

Asta La Vista Bill

What a wonderful day it is when you wake up to having to reformat your computer! Freakin' eh! Well that is exactly what happened to me this morning and to be honest I have no idea why. I was using my computer as normal last night and shut it done when I went to bed. When I awoke and booted up it said there was a missing system file...dang thing wouldn't let me to a system restore or anything.

This brings me to the hopes and dreams that may be found in Microsoft's new OS, Vista. Kind of a gay name if you ask me, I mean Apple has Tiger, now that's a tough name! Apparently this is going to be Bill's redeeming creation...that is if it comes out in time before they're sunk. Not scheduled to come out until Fall 2006, Vista is supposed to be cleaner, smoother and quicker then it's big brother XP.

As much as I would like to put my faith in Vista and all it's promises....I have to say that after this very frustrating morning, I can no longer give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt. It is definitely second rate when it come to a Mac. Bill, you have gobbled as much money from me as I will allow, my next computer will be a Mac and I hope that Apple and Google take you down much sooner then anticipated.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Amen, brothers.

Anonymous said...

i love blasphemers.