Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What The?

Wearing: PJ's
Listening To: Stryper - To Hell With the Devil

Inspired by the one, the only Chuck Meeks I ended up taking this online test. Here are the results.


What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

Yep, apparently I am the movie Schindlers list. Now I am not so sure how I feel about being associated with a movie that takes place during one of the most horrific moments in history. What do you think?

Now on to a totally different topic. These cheesy personality tests, what's the deal? I guess they are just another way to waste time on the good old internet. I mean I am not sure what good the result from this test will be to me in my future years as a member of the human race. I wonder what kind of things that I could accomplish if I took all the time I wasted on the internet and put them to good use...Nobel Peace Prize? Naw, peace is over-rated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy Rider? I'm freakin' Easy Rider? What the heck is that all about? then again, I'm not the most depressing movie in the whole world, so that's good.