Saturday, January 15, 2005

New American Idol?

Ok I have to point out that I am beginning to become fond of a new TV show. Now while I am at school it is hard for me to catch it to watch but I get to watch clips of it here.



This show is the one, the only, The Daily Show. Yes it is quite possibly the best show on television today. This show, which stars Jon Stewart, takes a satirical but yet very true look at the world and the news that happens in it. Everything from politics to sports and even religion. I would heavily suggest that if your are a Christian and are reading this Blog that you should check out the clips of "This Week in God" segment of the show. It will give you a comical insight into some things as well as serve as an awakening to how the world views religion in general.

"And remember to keep the faith, unless it's heresy." -- Steven Colbert The Daily Show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jonny!
yeah, the daily show can be great sometimes...if you want some satirical news with some truth to it (and sometimes just stupid and funny news with no point) check out www.theonion.com
but, uh..watch out for the random bursts of cursing.

loveya, billings!