Sunday, January 16, 2005

How Could He Not Know???

Ok, I have heard some weird things over the span of my 22 year earth career, but I think this one may take the cake. A guy in Colorado who worked on a construction site went to the dentist because he had a toothache, no big deal. Until the x-rays came back with the reason.



Yeah a nail in his freakin' skull. The guy, like I said is a construction worker and was using a nail gun one day when it back-fired. He saw a nail fly back and into a piece of wood, but failed to notice one enter his mouth, shoot through his head, narrowly missing an eye. Oh and by the way...he had it in there for 6 DAYS!!! Correct me if you think I am wrong here but I don't think that would be a hard thing to miss. But apparently he had no idea, and when the dentist came back with the x-rays and told him he thought they were joking. Yeah I guess I wouldn't have believed them either...if I was so head numb not to notice a nail enter my skull! Click the title for the full CNN story.

1 comment:

NWJR said...

He's going to be on the TODAY show tomorrow. TiVo it if you have to.

I saw a brief interview with him in the hospital. One of the doctors said it was the second case they've seen where this happened to someone and the person didn't even know.

Unreal.