Monday, April 11, 2005

Snow?

Ok so my second post today, that's pretty impressive. However I need to complain about the snow. Yeah that is right it's snowing here...in the middle of April. What's the deal? The snow has been gone for almost two weeks and it's been so nice out but now it is back to a fridged wonder-land. Stupid!

But on a brighter note, I finished the last of my big term projects today at 3:30pm. Does it ever feel good! I mean I can relax for the last week of classes! What could be better then that? Oh ok, I guess going to Oregon this summer is definitely better then that! But still you gotta admit that it's pretty sweet!

So I guess in order to make this blog interesting, I have a question that deals with my paper that I wrote today. Is the church a sacred place or just a building that we use? I have heard many different arguments and personally I feel that it is just a building that we use. Opinions?

4 comments:

Jason said...

The church is neither of those things..

WE are the Church!

Billings said...

Lol,

I should have known that someone would say that! Ok, thanks Jason! So now that we know that I am talking about the building where the church meets...thoughts?

Aaron Perry said...

it's just a building that we use that becomes a sacred place when we enter into worship of God. nothing is sacred about the building but everything is sacred about God and his worship--which can include the building...and its use in many ways.

Angela said...

When are you goign to Oregon this summer? We'll be down in Washington in June, and I'm going to try to visit my best friend who lives in Portland.