Friday, April 08, 2005

Presenting....

My Summer Team...ALIVE 2005!

Andy "I like to hit things" Henne on Drums and not to mention Josh "Everyone likes the bass player" Harris on the Ax


Diana "I didn't Jump High Enough " Davis rocking the Vocals and also featuring Lisa "I think I broke my leg" Forman keeping the world turning with Sound
Mike "I can be feminine too" Chapman on Electric Guitar & Pipes and keeping things fresh Jon "What Was I Thinking" Billings on Acoustic Guitar, Vocals


So there they are! Five of the coolest people I know. They are really awesome and guys I can't wait till we hit the road this summer!! You all rock!!!

2 comments:

t4stywh34t said...

nice hoodie jon ;-)

matthew said...

Those pictures are energizing....I shall wake up to them daily.

Have a great trip this summer!