Monday, April 11, 2005

Question...

Why is it when you are on a stall in the bathroom, people that walk in are often tempted to peer in that little crack that is there when the door is closed? Do they feel that if they see an image of someone that they may recognize they might knock on the door to shake hands? Does this happen to girls?

Just a few things that crossed my mind during a visit to the restroom at my church this weekend. This is exactly what happened to me, minus the knocking on the door to shake hands, but add in a little kid who didn't peak through the crack but instead put his head in underneath the door. What did I do you ask? Said "hello", what else could I do?

On another note exam week is quickly approaching which is a good thing but it sucks non-the-less. Summer comes but what will the price be? Anyone care to make wagers on my GPA?

No comments: