Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The New MTV

So I am coming to you from the bubble that is Bethany today. I am here for a week taking a seminar to finish up my in class hours. The seminar I am taking is Global Youth Ministry and so far it has been going very well. We haven't take any notes in the past two days, the prof actually gives us handouts with all the stuff we're covering so in that respect it's been good.

I guess that's all that I have to say about anything right now. I am going to post another music video that I stumbled across like 2 weeks ago. I can't get enough of it. Probably one of the best covers I have heard in a while. Has a lot more passion and feeling than the original. So here it is, Matt Wheedle with Outkast's "Hey-ya."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I liked that version better than the original.
If he had an album, I would buy it...or at least download it.

Rachael said...

ditto

Anonymous said...

friggin awesome. i tried looking it for it on limewire but i was nothing but a failure.
hey, on a random note: whats your home phone #?
well, au revoir. i need to listen to matt wheedle one more time.

Paul said...

He actually is apart of a band called Obadiah Parker. They do have an album, and you can hear some of their stuff on pure volume.

Anonymous said...

sweet! thanks!
-brewer